The engagement of this project has ended
9 months ago
2) Are we correct in our assessment of routes that already meet the agreed standards (existing routes)?
1) Did you take part in Neath Port Talbot's previous on-line active travel engagement in 2020/2021?
2a) If no, which route assessments do you think are incorrect and why.
Cycle path on the canals are in a bad way.
3) Do you think the network of proposed (future) routes shown on this map will encourage you to walk/cycle more for everyday journeys?
3a) If no or maybe what else would help you change your current short car journeys to walking and cycling?
Cycle path from resolven to tonna are terrible
4) Do you think there are routes missing from the map that would help you make every-day active travel journeys?
4a) If you answered yes to question 4, please provide more details.
Routs to tonna
5) Do you have any additional comments regarding cycling and walking facilities or active travel policy that you would like Neath Port Talbot Council to consider?
New path from tonna to resolven
I want the railway to be turned into a cycle path to benefit everyone
Make it dog friendly also, with dog poo bins
The Vale of neath railway would make an excellent cycle path for the valley with designated stop off points in villages to build a more robust local economy.
There is a disused railway line running from glynneath to neath and could perfectly be used for cycle lanes and e scooter as well and can link up the villages on the way and there are a lot more disused lines that can be put to good use as well this should be looked and discussed
The line that runs down the valley could link them and perfect for cycling
As same as other comments